Thursday, September 19, 2013

My hair!

Today my hair straightener, which has served me well these past two years, did something absolutely horrendous.

While straightening my BANGS of all things!!

It's early in the morning, almost time to leave, good thing I'm nearly done with my hair.  Suddenly I'm standing there, holding my straightener with that feeling in my stomach that happens when you go to take the next step... and the staircase has ended. 

It should have taken much longer to straighten that piece of hair.  In a daze, still not comprehending, I open it, and a clump of hair falls into my hand.

I slowly start to recognize the smell of burnt hair.  I look up...


Ya... A whole clump of hair had just been burned off... Wow... :'(


1 comment:

  1. Josh suggests you wear your bald cap for a while.

    I am so sorry this happened. I would just cry.

    ReplyDelete