Thursday, January 10, 2013

CRAZY!!

I want you to know, my blog followers, that I've been thinking about you.

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while, and that is really weird.  I never thought I would feel sorry for not posting on a blog.

I also miss doing this.

I've started writing several blog posts, but I haven't finished them.  I was actually shocked just now when I discovered I hadn't published my Les Miserables movie review yet.

This week has been crazy.

To prove it to you, I shall provide you with my schedule:

8:00 AM:  Leave for work
4:30 PM:   Get off of work
5:00 PM:   CNA class starts
10:00 PM: CNA class gets out

Except on Wednesday, when I get out of work a little early so that I can go do cub scouts from 4pm to 5pm (and be a little late to the CNA class).

SCHOOL
Also, school started... so in every spare minute I'm learning things for my classes.  I'm taking Organic Chemistry and lab online (5 credit hours), and the first class in a combined Anatomy/Physiology and lab online (4 credit hours).  I converted the lectures to MP3 format, and listen to them in the car.  During breaks/lunch at work I log in and start completing some of the homework.
These classes are going to be much more time intensive than I originally thought.  Luckily I'm really good with memorization (according to lumosity.com it's the only thing my brain is good at - my memorization is more than double any of the other skills).

JAMES
Once the CNA class finishes at the end of January everything should be less cramped.  And James will be less neglected.

I miss James.  This has been a hard week mainly because 2 weeks ago I had tons of time off of work and we were spending every waking hour together, and now we have no time together.  :'(

Luckily the CNA class isn't on Fridays, so on Friday we can finally go on a date!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment